All fundraising efforts make a difference and every little helps. All funds raised for The MS Therapy Centre (NW) go towards our running costs or to fund the therapies which are supporting people with the condition of Multiple Sclerosis. We do not receive any government or statutory funding and therefore we could not function without the support of our members and our community.
We host sponsored events and submit applications to Charitable Trusts and Community Funds throughout the year to raise money for the things we need in addition to fundraising in stores across the region.
On this page we have explained some ways our supporters can raise much needed funds for the centre.
- Organise a fundraising event to raise funds for the centre. The centre will cover the cost of your place if you wish to take part in a sponsored Zip wire, Parachute jump or run a marathon.
- Organise a Sports night/ Coffee morning/Tea party or run a marathon on our behalf.
- Donate your services items that we can raffle and/or auction at our fundraising events.
- Offer your specialised skills to assist the staff in keeping our outgoings as low as possible.
- For fundraising events and volunteering vacancies see our news page or contact the centre.
If you wish to support us monthly by donating as little as £3 per month you can do so by standing order. Every pound donated is used with great care and we are grateful to people who make regular gifts to support the running of the centre. As a charity that receives no government funding your support is much needed.
Alternatively you can post your donation to: Fundraising, MS Therapy Centre (NW), The Cornerhouse, Fourth Ave, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1DB
To make a Bank Transfer or set up a standing order our details are as follows: MS Therapy Centre (NW), Sort Code No. 40-31-41. Account No. 60005150
HSBC, Village Way, Trafford, Manchester, M17 1QG
Wills and Legacies
We appreciate donations left to us in Wills. Any amount you leave will help our goals in giving people with the condition of MS. Donations given can be used for any specific purpose.